Dynamics 365 Administrator & .NET Software Engineer
Reporting to the Vice President, Technology, the Dynamics 365 Administrator & Developer will work collaboratively with a growing team of programmers and business analysts to develop new applications for our business requirements. The candidate will work with our users on support and training for our Dynamics 365 system as well as coding/implementing customizations driven by business needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- User support for our Dynamics 365 organization and custom applications.
- Gather user requests for new features and functionality for existing applications (Dynamics, custom, etc.).
- Dynamics 365 Customization (UI) and Development (C# plugins).
- Testing/QA Dynamics customizations & custom applications (web portal, desktop applications, etc.).
- Development of various applications to support our clients and internal users (C#, web development, desktop applications, scripts, etc.).
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Professional Experience Required:
- BS/BA degree is required, and MS degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of Microsoft CRM (2011, 2015) or Dynamics 365 experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing databases, MS SQL preferred.
- Experience with eDiscovery is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com.