This position is in our Advisory Services team. Our Advisory team members consult with both prospective and existing clients to design and implement best practices, workflows and technology solutions that ensure defensibility, promote efficiency, reduce costs and comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Areas of expertise we are seeking include: eDiscovery, data and records management, full knowledge of the various EDRM steps, advanced writing skills, and public speaking.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Form and articulate eDiscovery solutions that incorporate best practices, matter requirements, client priorities and required timeframes.
- Produce high quality oral and written communications presenting legal issues in a clear and concise manner including blog posts, white papers and presentations for both onsite and webinar delivery.
- Present a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance, leading by example.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders to enable open dialogue, win trust and become a trusted business partner.
- Provide direction to enable team to: evaluate client internal control structures to identify weaknesses, evaluate the general risk faced by the client, and make the client aware of the potential impact of those risks on the organization.
- Lead by example, sustain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance, and ensure that the same level of professionalism is maintained by staff under direct supervision.
Professional Experience Required:
- JD degree (BA or BS undergraduate degree)
- Bar admission (any U.S. state or jurisdiction)
- 5 years of legal, eDiscovery, document review or similar consulting experience.
- Strong proficiency with various review platforms (Relativity, InControl, Catalyst), including TAR and analytics tools. Brainspace knowledge beneficial.
- Excellent communication and client interface skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to conduct training in a professional environment.
To apply, please send detailed cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.