At BIA, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations, to never stop learning and innovating, and to keep our Guiding Principles central to everything we do. We solve even the most complex eDiscovery needs with an unrivaled blend of outstanding customer service, talented professionals, innovative technologies and superior workflows.
We are seeking a talented Senior Manager for our Digital Forensics team. You will work at the direction of our EVP of Professional Services to scope, coordinate, and provide service excellence in the preservation and acquisition of data from devices and locations such as mobile devices, laptops and workstations, servers, or cloud-based accounts and infrastructure on client cases, as well as traditional computer forensics investigations.
You should have a strong work ethic and motivation, with a demonstrated history of ability to lead a team and develop talent. Strong analytic, quantitative, and creative problem-solving abilities are a must.
- Manage BIA’s staff of data collection / forensic analysts including mentorship and technical development
- Manage and expand BIA’s network of computer forensic partners
- Work closely with BIA’s Sales and Advisory teams in support of eDiscovery and computer forensic investigative matters
- Actively participate with clients and their counsel in scoping, planning and budgeting to meet client, legal and deadline requirements
- Facilitate the collection, preservation and movement of digital evidence from a wide range of sources through our various forensic and eDiscovery platforms
- Produce or direct the delivery of high-quality oral and written work product to clients, counsel and courts
- Testify in court, arbitration or other legal proceedings when required
- Prepare and package data for production to clients
- Manage lab infrastructure and software tooling along with maintenance and upgrades
- Oversee our evidence tracking system
- Contribute to the refinement of and development of new ideas and approaches in order to improve work processes with your department and across the organization
- Possess a degree from a recognized University or College in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Cyber Fraud, Cyber Investigation, Computer Forensics or equivalent
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Forensic technology / investigations
- Litigation support, technological investigations and eDiscovery
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Information security
- Experience with cloud infrastructures for the enterprise, such as G Suite, Office 365 and server virtualization
- Experience and/or certification in one or more of the following technologies:
- Forensic tools (e.g. EnCase, XWays, Axiom, FTK, Cellebrite, Blacklight)
- eDiscovery tools (e.g. Reveal, Relativity, LAW, Nuix)
- Database administration and languages (e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle, T-SQL, PL-SQL)
- Operating systems (e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS)
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule and willingness and availability to travel as needed
This position will be located at BIA's office in New York City.
This position requires a criminal background check and/or FBI background check.
Security clearance is a plus but not required.
To apply, please send detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com.