Business Intelligence Associates, Inc. (“BIA”) is looking to add to our fast-paced document review team. You will lead a team of attorneys through document reviews using cutting-edge analytics and processes while interacting with outside counsel and corporate clients.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending account, paid holidays, paid time off, and more.
- Assist in guiding and managing reviews. Set review workflow and strategy, run reviews, and assist Project Managers in managing client relationships from beginning to end of project.
- Create and track timelines for completion of various phases of review.
- Interview and build project review teams.
- Work closely with operations and human resources teams to on-board and off-board reviewers.
- Coordinate, counsel, and manage project review team to ensure the accuracy and throughput of the document review.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Set up, supervise, and complete a privilege log with attorney team.
- Monitor review speeds and progress on a regular basis, and implement and oversee the quality control protocol.
- Train and guide review teams.
- Communicate with client and/or outside counsel to scope substantive parameters of the project, select proper review applications, and estimate project timelines and budgets.
- Be able to suggest appropriate workflows, including the ability to integrate quality control protocols involving the client and senior project reviewers.
- Promote uniformity of departmental procedures and execute consistently high-quality work product.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with document review applications, preferably Relativity.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience reviewing documents in document-intensive cases.
- Experience interfacing with end-clients (corporation, outside counsel or both).
- J.D. required.
- Advanced search skills including ability to do intelligent mass editing on large document sets and write Regular Expression searches.
- Use technology assisted review to ferret out the most responsive documents more quickly.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing and working with people in a team environment.
- Broad knowledge and experience on participating in and managing a wide variety of document review projects.
- Experience supervising multiple cases using predictive coding/TAR type workflows.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Full-time, salaried position.
- Work would primarily happen in the Eastern time zone, but candidates should be available to work later during busier times.
Licenses & Certifications:
- J.D. (required)
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist (preferred)
- Relativity certifications (preferred)