We are seeking licensed review attorneys to assist with fast and accurate document reviews. We focus on providing excellent customer support and solutions that improve the document review process. This is a full-time remote W2 position with benefits.
- Working as part of our internal team to ensure document review best practices, including:
- reviewing large quantities of documents accurately and efficiently;
- identifying key information and effectively communicating findings to other team members and your review manager; and
- collaborating with the review manager and your team members to meet critical deadlines.
- Working with the review team and review manager to guide the document review through a consistent workflow by:
- solving issues regarding the relevancy of documents;
- performing quality control checks; and
- performing privilege log and redaction work.
- Supporting the execution of reviews by:
- having a thorough understanding of document review platforms;
- recognizing patterns in the data to allow for consistent coding of similar documents in larger quantities; and
- being able to multi-task and work on multiple projects, as needed.
- Additional work as needed and determined by VP of Managed Review.
- Licensed Attorney in good standing
- Prior document review and/or team lead experience
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities and tight timelines
- Ability to review documents at the required pace to meet deadlines
- PC skills including Microsoft O365, MS Teams, OneDrive, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with document review platforms, with a preference for Relativity experience.
This full-time, remote position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending account, paid time off, and 401k. Preferred hours are M-F, 9am-5:30pm ET, with extra hours required as needed. There is some flexibility in hours if needed.