The software developer/engineer will work with our development team under the direction of the Vice President of Technology. The software developer will work on multiple projects; the three main concentrations will focus on building Relativity applications, creating our client-facing web portal (front-end emphasis), and QA/testing of all applications. The software developer will also help support and maintain our existing internal applications and assist our business owners with creating custom applications as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build new client-facing portal (front-end emphasis/back-end as well)
- Build new applications for use with Relativity and RelativityOne that can be distributed across multiple environments through the Relativity Platform
- Build new standalone Relativity applications (Desktop, Web) that can be used for internal purposes as well as for clients
- QA/Testing of applications using various technologies
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- BS/BA degree is required; MS degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of software development experience (C# preferred)
- 2+ years of experience developing scalable, responsive web applications using .Net Core & .Net Framework (MVC, Web API)
- Experience implementing enterprise-class applications using common patterns, practices and techniques (unit of work, dependency injection/IoC, O/R mapping, MVC/MVP, unit testing/TDD, OOP, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of Relativity development experience (API, REST, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience developing databases, MS SQL
- 1+ years of experience Azure DevOps for Deployments & CI/CD
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with e-Discovery
- Ability to work in-person at our office in downtown Manhattan at least 1 day/week
This is a full-time position with flexible remote work options as well as health, dental, transit and 401k benefits.