The number of data breaches is soaring every year. We hear the headlines for the big corporations – like Google, Facebook and Quora – that are affected. But it impacts organizations of all sizes. In fact, the majority of data breaches hit smaller organizations.
Even worse news: The average cost of a data breach is $3.86 million.
Learn about your cyber risk and what to do if your organization is affected, including:
- Definition and types of cyber threats
- How to respond to a data breach
- Requirements for reporting data breaches
- How to use eDiscovery methods and technologies to quantify the issue and notify affected individuals
- Data Breach Discovery workflow
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use Data Breach Discovery in an efficient, cost-effective and complete manner, so you can regain control of your data and notify those whose personally identifiable information (PII) may have been compromised.