Ever feel like eDiscovery isn’t as efficient or cost-effective as it could be?
Outdated practices, inefficient workflows, old technologies and general knowledge gaps can quickly and vastly increase the costs of eDiscovery. It’s time to break that cycle and explore how far the eDiscovery practice has matured in just the last few years.
This webinar will help you maximize the eDiscovery process and bolster your bottom line.
- Learn eDiscovery best practices and the efficiencies they bring
- Discover how the right workflows can quickly eliminate chaos from eDiscovery
- Gain a fuller understanding of the latest advances in eDiscovery
- Explore how modern technologies can drastically reduce eDiscovery timelines
- See how modern approaches & technologies drastically reduce time & costs
- Visualize a truly streamlined collection, review, analysis and production process
- Experience how data can be searched & culled more quickly than ever before
- Witness how new technologies improve results while lowering costs
- Achieve superior work-product throughout the life-cycle of a matter
This program will cover how to embark on and manage a successful eDiscovery project and in doing so, break the cycle of wasted time and resources…especially financial. In the end, a successful eDiscovery game plan will strengthen the relationship between law firm and client and result in a better all-around outcome.
Title: Preventing Wasted Costs in eDiscovery
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
View the webinar here.
We hope you’ll join us!