Custom Office 365 Solutions for eDiscovery, Legal Review & Managed Services
Most companies today are already using Microsoft Office 365 on a daily basis for email, documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and other business needs. Now, with BIA’s Managed Office 365 Solutions, that platform also can be harnessed to help corporate legal departments better manage their legal holds, eDiscovery data sets, custodian identifications and even outside counsel billing.
- Corporations can fully take advantage of the power, features and functions they already have with Microsoft Office 365 and its Compliance Center.
- Data won’t be shuffled in and out of various platforms, minimizing migration risks and IT headaches.
- BIA’s experienced in-house technical experts and advisors work together to create bespoke Office 365 solutions that allow eDiscovery to happen quickly, securely, defensibly and cost-effectively.
- Our team manages the entire process, providing detailed reports and alerts that feed directly from Office 365 and other enterprise data systems.
- Our customized portal provides your legal team easy, secure access to reports, options and other functions, ensuring a consistent eDiscovery workflow.
- Data can be seamlessly moved to the review platform of your choice, and our in-house review team employs experienced, dedicated attorneys that will work with you to provide high-quality results, increase efficiency and ensure confidentiality.
- Our skilled advisors will create a comprehensive eDiscovery Best Practices Guide that is tailored to your organization, establishing a clear and defensible process, checklists and documentation that allow you to confidently navigate the eDiscovery process while leveraging already sunk costs related to your company’s use of Office 365.
As a Microsoft eDiscovery Partner, our expert advisory team will help you and your organization design and implement mission-critical solutions that increase your litigation preparedness and regulatory compliance level of readiness, and that also leverage and increase the ROI on your existing Office 365 budget. BIA helps its clients save on eDiscovery costs while improving efficiency and lowering legal risk.
Our proven technical solutions and legally defensible methods combined with Office 365 help you:
- Automate legal hold management
- Initiate matters with one click
- Create and manage custodian lists seamlessly
- Outline email search protocols
- Manage requests and budget for outside counsel
- Establish legal billing workflows
- Help ensure security and compliance with HIPAA, GDPR and other regulations
- Handle any size eDiscovery matter directly from the Office 365 Compliance Center
- Lower your vendor and outside counsel spend
- Utilize a custom portal
- Employ proven workflows for data preservation, collection, review and production
- Take control of your eDiscovery process without expensive outside vendors
Contact us for more information about BIA’s customized Office 365 eDiscovery solutions, and learn why companies all over the world trust us with their eDiscovery needs.
Learn more about maximizing Office 365 for eDiscovery in this Legal IT Professionals article written by BIA's experts.